Tickets go on sale August 01, 2014.
Students must present a valid student ID at the gate for entry.
Friday August 29, 2014
Level Grove Baptist Church 1
57 Old Level Grove Rd. Cornelia, GA 30531.
NGSA Personal Athletic Training Information Download Here
Congratulations to NGSA Mid-Year Transfers:
How to get recruited by North Georgia Sports Academy:
1. Send in an application (Download HERE) with an unofficial high school transcript with a $25.00 non-refundable applicant fee. (You can pay the application fee online at paypal.com account firstname.lastname@example.org.)
2. Two letter of character reference one by a coach and one by a teacher.
3. Highlight video.
4. You may scan completed information and email it the email@example.com.
The players that are accepted by North Georgia Sports Academy will be invited to a recruit day at North Georgia Technical College Clarksville campus.
Contact North Georgia Sports Academy:
770-256-1353 or timfreeman49 @aol.com
To build strong young men that understand the importance of Faith, Family, Education, and Community through athletics.
North Georgia Sports Academy was founded in January 2013 by Tim Freeman. The purpose of North Georgia Sports Academy is to offer the opportunity for young men between the ages of 17-20, the chance to play football while pursuing a two year degree. North Georgia Sports Academy will play a 7-8 game schedule to help our players gain the maximum amount of exposure for recruitment by four year colleges. Our games will be played against college club teams and sports academies.
All academic courses will be taken at North Georgia Technical College Clarkesville, GA campus. North Georgia Technical College offers SACS accredited transferable classes. North Georgia Technical College also offers on campus housing and a four day per week meal plan (Monday-Thursday). Financial aid is available for students that qualify. (Hope Grant, Hope Scholarship, Pell grant and Federal Direct Student Loan.)
Cost of Attending North Georgia Sports Academy:
Team Fee per year is $1,000.00. The team fee covers.
1. Program operational cost such as field rentals, travel, game home cost, equipment, etc.
2. Each player will get Shorts and T-shirts.
3. Each player will receive top notch exposure for recruiting to four year colleges along with game highlights. (Note: No recruiting information will be sent out on any players, until they prove themselves to be a recruitable student-athlete.)
There will be a commitment fee to hold your roster spot.$500.00 Commitment Fee due May 01, 2014.
$600.00 ACT Prep Fee Due July 15,2014.
$1,100.00 fee balance due July 15,2014.
Players will not be allowed to Participate in any football activities until team fee and ACT prep fee are paid in full.
ACT Prep Program $600.00
Student will take a total of eight weeks of ACT Prep.
Students will test twice during the 2014 fall semester.
The ACT Prep Program is for Post Graduate Student Only.
Georgia Sports Academy is independently owned and operated. North
Georgia Sports Academy is not an affiliate or subsidiary of North
Georgia Technical College. Any questions or concerns you have about
North Georgia Sports Academy or its football program needs to be
directed to a member of the North Georgia Sports Academy staff.